Thanksgiving Day Dinner — served every year
Westminster Church of Detroit’s 33rd annual Thanksgiving Day Dinner serves anyone who is hungry for a good meal!
The dinner is served sit down style. Take out meals are also available.
This year the dinner is entirely organized by volunteers — come and join us, if you want to!
This meal is a gift of love, time, and talents from Westminster members and friends, from other Presbyterian Churches, from churches of other denominations, and from community volunteers across metro-Detroit. There is no cost to those we serve and everyone is welcome!
The dinner is served at Westminster Church
17567 Hubbell at West Outer Drive, located
across from the Foreign Language Immersion School (Detroit Public Schools).
How can I help?
- Pray for success and for the safety of volunteers and guests.
- Donate turkeys. Donate funds for food. Donate vans and drivers to transport people and meals.
- Help cook and prepare food. Help decorate and set-up.
- Help carve turkeys on Thanksgiving Eve.
- Greet and serve our guests.
For more information contact:
The Westminster Church Office — 313/341-2697 x 301