Thanksgiving Day Dinner
November 28, 11-2
Westminster Church of Detroit’s 31st annual Thanksgiving Day Dinner serves the elderly, the lonely, low income, homeless, and hungry persons of metro-Detroit. The dinner is served sit down style. Take out meals are also available.
This year the dinner will be entirely organized by volunteers — come and join us, if you want to!
This meal is a gift of love, time, and talents from Westminster members and friends, from other Presbyterian Churches, from churches of other denominations, and from community volunteers across metro-Detroit. There is no cost to those we serve and everyone is welcome!
The dinner is served at Westminster Church
17567 Hubbell at West Outer Drive, located
across from the Foreign Language Immersion School (Detroit Public Schools).
How can I help?
- Pray for success and for the safety of volunteers and guests.
- Donate turkeys. Donate funds for food. Donate vans and drivers to transport people and meals.
- Help cook and prepare food. Help decorate and set-up.
- Help carve turkeys on Thanksgiving Eve.
- Greet and serve our guests.
For more information contact:
Trish Dyles in the Westminster Church Office
313-341-2697 ext. 201